9.13.2022

Day 3.

 Have you ever heard the saying " When you go looking for something you will get what you're looking for".  A few weeks ago, I put in a request to get a copy of Chase autopsy. I knew what I was up against, and I wish I would've never sent that request. Chase had regular pneumonia and if I would've known this at the time, he would still be alive. Pneumonia never came to my mind; I just knew he had a regular cold. I wish the doctors would've paid a little more attention, instead they kept brushing me off saying it was a cold. I was his voice, but I wasn't loud enough. From one mother to another, if you feel something is wrong with your babies, please be their voice. We are supposed to trust doctors because they have the degree in medicine, but some doctors will make you think you are crazy; you're not crazy you are a MOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 6.

 I often find myself looking for old clothing or blankets that belong to Chase. My husband got rid of everything but sometimes I pray that I...